Let’s Grow Our PTA Family
PTAs can earn the following membership achievements:
● Bronze – If your PTA has 1 member higher than last school year’s membership
● Silver – If your PTA has 5% increase from last school year’s membership
● Gold – If your PTA has 10% increase from last school year’s membership
● Platinum – If your PTA has 20% increase from last school year’s membership
● 100% PTA Membership – Must have 1 paid member for every child enrolled in your PTA’s school
● 100% Staff Membership – Must have 1 paid school staff member as there are full-time certificated employees at the school
The Membership Growth Awards are calculated monthly (no application needed).
The 100% Staff Membership requires an application and deadline to submit form is March 14, 2024.
Just like your PTA, the Everett PTSA Council has a membership goal as well: 4100 members this year.
Utilize the marketing material and resources that National PTA has created in form of graphics for social media, fliers, presentations, etc.
Available Resources via Washington State PTA include, handbooks, webinar recording, E-Learnings and videos to navigate Memberplanet.